REVAMPING HAS BEGUN!
Yeah, this isn’t a review, by the way. It’s an update, or a notice or an alert or whatever. I’m changing things around here. I’ve been meaning to for ages, and I have. Look at the colours! The blog isn’t an eye-sore anymore (*Crowd cheers*).
So far, here’s a list of the changes:
1. The theme, colours and layout.
2. The ‘About Me’ page has changed and is now titled Who the Hell Am I, Anyway?
3. TPR has a twitter account, here .
Features to look out for:
1. I’ve decided I’m going to add my own personal opinions about writing in separate posts. These posts will not be reviews, but may give you a better idea of what I expect to see in a book.
2. A list of TPR’s ‘Ten Best’ books that will be frequently updated and changed to make way for better books. Also, a list of TPR’s ‘Ten Worst’ books that you have to hide from if you come across them. This list, too, will be changed to make way for worse books.
3. Polls, quizzes and stuff regarding what I should review next, or whatever (depends on the context, actually).
Features that I already have but aren’t well known:
1. A Facebook page, here.
2. A Google+ page here.
3. An email account: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want me to review your published work, simply send it to me, with a short description of what it’s about.
If you have any ideas, suggestions or remarks about this blog-revamping thingy, please do let me know via the comments on this post. Thank you!